Part I contains an introduction to C++.
This part is designed to avoid forward referencing as much as possible, and it presents the top- ics in an order and a level of detail that should not overwhelm someone who is new to C++.
Throughout this section we will use code examples to explain and illustrate important programming and OOP issues. Our aim in each case is to use a minimal example that will illustrate the ideas and techniques briefly and efficiently.
In Part II,
you will find physical projects that don’t need any graphical user interface. We can call them headless.
will cover core knowledge about Qt5 with an embedded system like the Raspberry Pi. Here we’ll writing C++ Code directly in the Qt Creator to develop GUI’s for our Raspberry Pi projects.
What do you get from the course:
You will learn to get your development environment right, this goes from knowing what to use and installing to configuration.
You'll learn how to get electronic components to work with C++ and Qt5.
The examples and the provided Source Code will give you confidence.
- This course is for Raspberry Pi makers who want to develop Graphical User Interfaces for hardware projects.
- Developers who are interested to make Raspberry Pi projects using the C++ Language.
- You should be familiar to build basic hardware projects.
- You have made projects in another Language like Python or C.
- Ability to wire electronics.